- Highly reliable and fast way to deliver messages and alarms to users, groups and services
- Built-in monitoring and alarming terminal, geolocation, binary data
- High quality and optimised software gateways and radio modems
- Industrial servers and workstations
Oelmann Elektronik: SIRIUS, the modular paging, alarm and messaging system
SIRIUS is a complete digital system of servers and applications, gateways and modems to send and exchange of the messages and alarm signals
- SIRIUS connects servers and workstations, modems and gateways, applications and pagers for the messaging over POCSAG, TETRA, WLAN, GSM/GPRS, IP / Ethernet in accordance with user requirements and functional specifications.
- SIRIUS is a universal platform for the delivery and administration of messages in heterogeneous environments.
- Due the modular design SIRIUS is open to additions with new devices and protocols.
The professional equipment with a unified design and flexibility
- Complies with all applicable standards:
- TETRA, DMR TII/TIII*, MPT1327*, PMR*
- PABX messaging*
ESPA serial interface, RFID tags, large information displays, sirens, spotlights and emergency buttons are available, as well as automation software modules.
Original portable pagers what works in any TETRA/POCSAG/GSM/WLAN network utilising standard services
- Active acknowledgement
- Shortest response time / net-wide availability
- Integrated GPS receiver*
- Emergency alert / lone worker*
- ATEX approved II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb*
- Programmable menu layout
- Customisable alert pattern, voice announcements in any language